44 best websites to learn something new everyday
Internet is a plethora of information and knowledge, though with lot a noise. You can master any skill if you spend 30 or 60 minutes daily. Off course we all use internet, but not with any aim to learn something. Reading random articles wont do much good. Below is a list of best websites to learn something new.
**To completely make use of this post, bookmark this page. Browse through the courses in the first section for few days. Then Pick one and stay with it. Learn one at a time. For other sites, visit one website a day or add them to your Feedly App and check the feed everyday.**
To learn a course online
- Learnist – Crowd-sourced curated collection of the world’s knowledge – Download App
- edx – Free online courses from the world’s best universities and institutions – Download App
- Udacity – learn programming and big data to advance your knowledge and career in programming. – Download App
- Coursera -a venture backed for-profit educational technology company that offers massive open online courses.[RECOMMENDED] – Download App
- Udemy – platform or marketplace for online learning that allows anyone to create courses apart from academic learning – Download App
- Khan academy : non profit educational org by Salman Khan to provide ‘a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere’- Download App
- Highbrow : Choose one course. Receive new knowledge every morning through mail. Learn, grow, repeat.
- University of Reddit : the product of free intellectualism and is a haven for the sharing of knowledge
- Dash : Learn to make awesome websites through fun projects
- CodeAcademy : Learn how to code with live practice sessions [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]
Learn a foreign Language
- Duolingo : Learn languages free [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED] – Download App
- LingVist : Learn languages in 200 hours – Download App
- Busuu : world’s largest social network for language learning – Download App
- Memrise : Learn Languages free [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED] – Download App
- Babbel : Discover a language Experience – Download App
- LiveMocha : Free online Language learning
- Fluent in 3 months : Unconventional language hacking tips from Benny the Irish polyglot; travelling the world to learn new languages to fluency [RECOMMENDED]
- Anki : Power intelligent flashcards. Helps you remember a the meaning of a word. Very useful if you are learning a foreign language.
Expand your Knowledge:
- DailyLit : 15 minutes of fiction everyday.
- Investopedia : premiere resource for investing education, personal finance, market analysis and free trading simulators
- WikiWand : Optimized wikipedia articles for maximum readability for web and mobile
- LongRead : In-depth reporting, essays and profiles from The Guardian
- MentalFloss : amazing and interesting facts, trivia, quizzes, and brain teaser games
- Project Gutenberg : Download Free ebooks Legally [RECOMMENDED]
- Ted Talks : A nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED] App
- BigThink : Videos,articles and tips to help you succeed
- Quora : No explanation Needed [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED] . App
Expand your Brain :
- Lumosity : online brain training and neuroscience research company. [RECOMMENDED] App
- Chess Academy : Learn how to play chess online.
- LiteMind : Exploring ways to use our minds efficiently [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]
Other useful random blogs
- Oliver Emberton : Life and how to better it [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]
- BrainPickings : an inventory of meaningful life
- 4HourWorkWeek: Tim Ferriss’s 4-Hour Workweek and Lifestyle Design Blog.
- JamesClear : behavioral psychology, habit formation, and performance improvement. [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]
- ChangeBlog: Inspiration and practical actions to change your life.
- PickTheBrain: wide variety of advice including personal productivity, motivation, and self education
- Addicted2success: Motivation & Inspiration Website full of quotes and inspiring articles for entrepreneurs
- Lifehack.org : Pointers on productivity, getting things done and lifehacks. [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]
- Fastcompany: business magazine that focuses on technology, business, and design [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]
- TheDailyMuse: guidance for your career goals
- Entrepreneur: Advice, insight, profiles and guides for established and aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide
- Asian Efficiency : Time management and productivity
- Zenhabits : Simple and practical wisdom on happiness, goals, relationships, meditation, and self-improvement
- Zenpencils : Cartoon Quotes from inspirational folks [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]
Comment here if you have any personal recommendation